-->


Last weekend

So the past weekend I went to Bianca and Dani's S/S '13 Pop up sale at Sauvage!
The duo are amazing and if you don't know about them yet you should!
I've known Bianca for years, and she's always been super crafty and when the two of them met a few years ago they joined together to make incredibly beautiful jewelry and clothes!!
I honestly love everything they make, and will be sporting some new pieces from them soon!
One of the skirts i'm getting is being custom sized for me so it's perfect :D
 The other half of my weekend was spent doing crazy shenanigans on our impromptu spontaneous trip up to the cottage, it was seriously a lot of fun and we had some wicked adventures.
Also, most photos taken by Jayson(that's why they're on weird angles haha)
 Kastor & Pollux S/S 13


 Bianca, Dani & I
  • Mean Hearts Jac Vanek
  • Leather Varsity Forever21
  • Denim Skirt NewLook
 Pizza we ate right beside Sauvage the left side was the secret Big Mac pizza





No comments:

Post a Comment