-->


Sunday Textures Pt.1

Last Sunday I went to Panera with Sarah, Pearl & Jayson(it's been a bit of a tradition lately).
Panera is seriously one of my favourite places to go! I'm absolutely in love with their bread bowls and amazing fancy grilled cheese sandwiches. If you haven't been before you should definitely try it, they have the best soup ever.

I decided on wearing my fun flower texture top from Forever21, 'Be Mine' heart body bag from Aldo, and my beautiful Vesperia necklace by Kastor & Pollux.
I was super stoked to find the bag(which I had wanted but didn't feel was worth $40) was on sale for $14 whooo~~

Anyways, after that eventful morning/early afternoon I decided to change up my outfit and wore my beautiful flower textured skirt and then headed downtown. Can't wait to show ya'll Sunday Textures Pt. 2!

ps. ignore my bitchface, it was absolutely freezing outside(-17, but windchill making it -30).

Jessica Ip, Plus Size Fashion, Forever21+, Forever21 Plus, Plus Size Blogger, Plus Size Outfit, Full Figured Fashion, Plus Size Toronto Fashion, Plus Size flower shirt, Plus Size Textured Shirt, Textured top, Plus Size Fashion Canada, Toronto Plus Size BloggerJessica Ip, Plus Size Fashion, Forever21+, Forever21 Plus, Plus Size Blogger, Plus Size Outfit, Full Figured Fashion, Plus Size Toronto Fashion, Plus Size flower shirt, Plus Size Textured Shirt, Textured top, Plus Size Fashion Canada, Toronto Plus Size BloggerJessica Ip, Plus Size Fashion, Forever21+, Forever21 Plus, Plus Size Blogger, Plus Size Outfit, Full Figured Fashion, Plus Size Toronto Fashion, Plus Size flower shirt, Plus Size Textured Shirt, Textured top, Plus Size Fashion Canada, Toronto Plus Size Blogger Jessica Ip Plus Size Fashion Forever21+ Forever21 Plus Plus Size Blogger Plus Size Outfit Full Figured Fashion Plus Size Toronto Fashion Plus Size flower shirt Plus Size Textured Shirt Textured top Plus Size Fashion Canada Toronto Plus Size Blogger
  •  Flower Textured Top, Shorts & Leggings Forever21
  • Brogues New Look
  • Vesperia Necklace Kastor & Pollux
  • 'Be Mine' Heart Crossbody Aldo

 Jessica Ip, Plus Size Fashion, Forever21+, Forever21 Plus, Plus Size Blogger, Plus Size Outfit, Full Figured Fashion, Plus Size Toronto Fashion, Plus Size flower shirt, Plus Size Textured Shirt, Textured top, Plus Size Fashion Canada, Toronto Plus Size Blogger my favourite/most beautiful necklace
panera lunch Panera has the best lunch!
panera lunch Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment